Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Hay i am reading my favorite sires of books. Guardian's Ga'Hoole it is all about the owls. I saw the thing for movie a year ago. I thought that it looked good so I started reading the books and they good. I am reading it for the second time. On September 24 My best friend, Emily, and I are going to go see it. She loves the books too. THEY ARE ALL ABOUT OWLS.
Yesterday was picture day. Emily and I looked awesome!!! so did Bethany... Everyone's pictures took about 3 seconds. So I had lots of time to draw.
I love how Patrick lives under a rock.
OWL!!!!!! His name is Soren.

4 comments:

  1. Who is Patrick and why does he live under a rock?
    I saw the previews for the Guardians movie also. It looks great, but I need to find someone to go with me.
    Our local Raptor Center just did a beautiful program on "Everything you ever wanted to now about Owls". It was awesome!
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u no wat song they play when they show the comercial for that movie in the movie theater???

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i do not know Callie and Patrick is Spongebobs best friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Callie it is To the Sky by Owl City

    ReplyDelete