Monday, June 22, 2009

Well today my Mom made me unpack some of the boxes in my room. 
I said "Mom, I'm only 11. I get distracted easily! So you have to help me. I am your child."
She helped me unpack. Now my my room looks like any other kids room. It's messy and filled with stuff. Ok most 11 year olds don't obsess over SockMonkeys. Yes I do obsess SockMonkeys. I have a SockMonkey named SockMonkey (other names for my SockMonkey would be Mr. Socky Monkey, socky Joe Bob, sockMonkey the SuperHero, 008 (Socky Bond).) I also a SockMonkey jack n' the box, SockMonkey slippers, SockMonkey PJs, and soon Mom said I could can a SockMonkey kit that teaches you to make SockMonkeys.
The rest of the day I played on my Wii.       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sabine!
    I have a son who's 11. His name is Kyle and he took a look at your webpage here. He was very surprised that your name is Potato! I'm so glad you like Sock Monkeys. Do you ever go on etsy? There are some great sock monkey kits on etsy. Just visit etsy.com and do a search for sock monkeys. Maybe you can do some chores for your mom, like help her unpack, and she'll be more willing to buy you a sock monkey kit. Good luck!
    Thanks for adding a comment on my Girly post. If you win, I'll make sure I don't make you anything pink!
    -Valerie from ValsArtStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete